Here is a blog devoted to HAPPINESS! Enjoy :]

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spin that record babe

Ok, so if you are very close to me, you know this. If not, you will now. I LOVE DANCE! I love love love it. When a good song comes on and its got a good beat, I get this butterfly feeling throughout my whole body and I can't sit still! It's like my body is screaming at me to start moving, I am sure I am not the only one this happens to...right?! I start choreographing dances in my head, and let me tell you, they would be fabulous. AND...one of my favorite shows of all time is starting tommorrow! Ahhhh! SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE! Oh my gosh, seriously, I will admit I am obsessed. Last season I pretty much started crying when it started again. And so, you may wonder why I currently am not taking dance, and I wonder the same thing every day. Not kidding, it crosses my mind at least once every day. The reason? I am embarrassed :[ waaahh poor me blah blah. Lame Aimee, no excuse. So, I have decided to start looking for a dance studio today. I am going to overcome this silly thing called fear and just do it! What can you try to overcome today?! :]










No comments:

About Me

My photo
Gilbert, AZ, United States
Lately, I have been overwhelmed with unhappiness. Not mine, for I am happy! But for real, if you want to be happy, just be! Wear fun make-up, dress funky, read a good book, dance in the rain, sing like no one is listening! I devote this blog to everything and anything that makes me smile, and hopefully make you smile too! :]

Followers