Here is a blog devoted to HAPPINESS! Enjoy :]

Monday, May 24, 2010

Going Bananas

Good morning fellow bloggers! Hope your weekend was a HAPPY one! :] Ok, my inspiration for today's post is...BANANAS! This morning, I woke up late, picked out an outfit in haste (one of the things I really really dislike), threw on some make-up, and ruffled my hair a bit (which is sooo extremely amazing since my hair is so short and thats all I EVER have to do). I ran downstairs and just as I was walking out...I heard....GRRGGGLLBLGRG! Oh stomach, not now! Not wanting to sit in a quiet office for 8 hours with THAT going on, I ran back in to look for something, and bathed in a bright white light (ok, it was just the sun shining through the window) was bananas. It sounds pretty silly, but seriously, I feel so good right now! I feel healthy and slightly less hungry than I was, AND I smell like bananas! So, dear friends (even those who don't like this wonderful fruit), GO BANANAS! In a good way, of course. :]





2 comments:

Chelsee Bingham said...

Cute blog Aimee! You're adorable!

Aimee said...

Yay! Thank you! :]

About Me

My photo
Gilbert, AZ, United States
Lately, I have been overwhelmed with unhappiness. Not mine, for I am happy! But for real, if you want to be happy, just be! Wear fun make-up, dress funky, read a good book, dance in the rain, sing like no one is listening! I devote this blog to everything and anything that makes me smile, and hopefully make you smile too! :]

Followers