Here is a blog devoted to HAPPINESS! Enjoy :]

Saturday, October 8, 2011

all knotted up


Summer has come and gone, and although I wish all the events that happened would as well, I know it is just not possible. My family has had their lives turned upside down and twisted into a knot that won't be untangled for a long time. I am still in somewhat of a shock, I know there is something inside that needs to be let out and grieved over, but my mind is shut so tight that even when I start getting emotional, everything goes numb. If I let this out, everything is going to shatter into a million pieces. I can't even type out the words that I want to! It is going to have to be let out someday, but I just can't let it go right now. I just love my family more than words can describe, my mom and sisters, dad, aunts and uncles, cousins and friends. Everyone deals with things differently, and no one should be regretful of things that were done or not done. This was to big of an ordeal to even pretend to act like themselves even for a minute. Until things begin to be ok again, I will remember the good things of this summer


 




















1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thanks for this Aimee. Your words are what I needed today. Love you so very much. -j http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNbTW0lhR1Y

About Me

My photo
Gilbert, AZ, United States
Lately, I have been overwhelmed with unhappiness. Not mine, for I am happy! But for real, if you want to be happy, just be! Wear fun make-up, dress funky, read a good book, dance in the rain, sing like no one is listening! I devote this blog to everything and anything that makes me smile, and hopefully make you smile too! :]

Followers