Here is a blog devoted to HAPPINESS! Enjoy :]

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain

There is just soooo much going on in my life right now. I am dying with this whole "school" thing. I am such a mess and it doesn't help that my teachers are not great. I have mapped it all out, and I need 15 credit hours each semester and 3 summer classes next summer. Eeeeek! Help meeeee! I have to just keep telling myself ONLY 3 MORE SEMESTERS!!! I can do it! (Hopefully...)

Kristopher, you are also driving me crazy. I love you love, but really?

Ok, to be honest, I know that none of this is anyone else's fault (school or kris etc) its all in my head right? I just haven't felt like myself in awhile and I do not like it one bit. I always thought I could live on the same schedule everyday, but my goodness, I was wrong. I get up every morning feeling like I slept an hour, which is ridiculous since I get like 7 hours. (Oh anemia, could you just go away!) Then I hurry and throw on some clothes that probably don't look that great, which is another thing. (I used to be so fashionable! What happened??) Then I get to work and sit in front of the computer for 4 hours, go home feeling beyond lazy, try to change in something semi cute, do homework and eat lunch with kris, then head off to school at around 2 - 2:30. Seriously, my routine everyday. Don't get me wrong, I am soooooo incredibly greatful that I have this job and am able to go to school, but it is just not feelin right anymore.

I need something uplifting right now. If someone even just smiled at me right now, I would be so so happy. Which is why, I have found some beautiful smiles for myself and you if you need one.








:]

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Gilbert, AZ, United States
Lately, I have been overwhelmed with unhappiness. Not mine, for I am happy! But for real, if you want to be happy, just be! Wear fun make-up, dress funky, read a good book, dance in the rain, sing like no one is listening! I devote this blog to everything and anything that makes me smile, and hopefully make you smile too! :]

Followers