Here is a blog devoted to HAPPINESS! Enjoy :]

Monday, July 12, 2010

In summer, the song sings itself.

Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. -- Russel Baker

Who knows what it is about summer that just changes everything? At least for me, everything changes. The sun comes out and beckons me to feel childlike and innocent again.  I want to run around bare-footed, with only my swimsuit on, eating ice cream and watermelon with it all dripping down my face. I want to spend every second enjoying friends and family, with no worry as to what I'm going to wear or how i look, how much money I don't have, eating all sorts of sweets and delicious foods, getting tanner everyday, playing with my dogs, being with my love watching the stars and laying in the grass. I mean, something is just, different. I LOVE it. 




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Gilbert, AZ, United States
Lately, I have been overwhelmed with unhappiness. Not mine, for I am happy! But for real, if you want to be happy, just be! Wear fun make-up, dress funky, read a good book, dance in the rain, sing like no one is listening! I devote this blog to everything and anything that makes me smile, and hopefully make you smile too! :]

Followers